Activities available to students before, during and after school
There are many activities offered for our students during school and before or after school. Some popular options are:
- Safety Patrols
- Girls on the Run
- After school classes and clubs sponsored by the PTA
French or Spanish Classes at CWES
- This program is an approach to language learning that allows students to develop basic communicative skills, using fun interactive SMART board technology and other fun activities. We are offering Spanish and French classes, before and after school. Register at http://bit.ly/GLOBALPlus from Nov 30 – Jan 5 and save $10! Use Promocode GLOBAL10. For additional information visit https://www.fcps.edu/academics/global-plus.
- Chess Club will meet on Friday afternoons in the Cafeteria from 5:30 – 6:45 PM.
- First Session (Fall) will be offered September 14 to January 11.
- Second Session (Spring) will be offered February 1 to May 31.
- Below is the enrollment / permission form. Please complete and attach a $100 check per player to the application. Place in an envelope, write “Chess Club” on the front, and send into school to give to the Front Office. The $100 covers teacher fees, materials, chess club t-shirt, and end-of-session party. Enrollment/Permission Form If you have any questions, please contact the chess club at email@example.com